Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beauty in the eyes, soothes the heart of the beholder

In the days that followed after we lost our Daniel, the Holy Spirit set within my heart guideposts for my grief.

One was to take in, and appreciate beauty and goodness where ever I could find it. As you can see, I sought refuge in the beauty of the handiwork of the Father’s hands in the garden. But one of the most intriguing elements of a garden is not the flowers, it’s the butterflies.

The photographers in my house (and there is a growing number of them) delight in taking pictures of our butterflies.

I wanted to share some with you.
Rhonda

4 comments:

Katie Watson said...

These are beautiful shots. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Katie. I hope to have more as soon as the Sedum blooms.

Friends said...

Beautiful photos Rhonda! Thank you for posting them for us to see.

What a blessing it is to be able to read your posts. Your writings are beautifully expressive and tug at our hearts each time we read.

Please know we continue to lift you and your family up in prayer.

With love,

The Boyers

Anonymous said...

THANKS RHONDA FOR SHARING YOUR PICTURES! I LOOK EVERYDAY ON HERE TO SEE YOUR PICTURES AND WONDERFUL WORDS OF INSPIRATION! THEY ARE ALWAYS UPLIFTING TO ME, AND HELP ME THROUGH MY DAY, WHEN I FEEL DOWN AND DEPRESSED. YOUR LETTERS ARE TRULY A BLESSING! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR MY HEART!
LOVE YOU, BRENDA