Saturday, August 2, 2008

"Blue Like That" is finished!

Brian called today from Tennessee to say that Dan’s song is finally finished. He emailed us a copy to download. It is absolutely beautiful. I know he worked some long hours to get it to this point.

The man that did the mixing for it has also lost a son recently, just ten days ago. He told Brian it blessed him. Isn’t God amazing?

Over the next couple of days we will establish a MySpace page for Dan so that we can have the download available.

This song has been one of the most precious gifts our family has ever received. It is truly our “song in the night.”

2 comments:

Katie Watson said...

I just read through your entire blog. I cannot tell you how moved I am by your words....I lost my brother at age 19 and now just lost my brother-in-law at age 19 to a drunk driver. I was passed your blog information by a lady that read my blog today. I am so thankful to her and as soon as I give my kids a bath...I'm going to find her contact info and let her know. I have passed your blog on to my mother, father, in-laws and sister-in-law (lost her brother 2 years ago)....I think they will find something familiar in your words...and find a safe place to relate. Thank you for that. God bless you.

Southern-fried Fiction said...

How absolutely beautiful are the words to "Blue Like That". My heart was touched deeply, Rhonda. I'm hoping to hear it on the radio soon.

You inspire me in how you're following the Lord's guideposts. It reminds me to stop and observe His wonders.

Write on, my friend. May your words be a legacy and minister to many.